Never, in all my life, have I sat down and actually written a list of New Year's resolutions for myself. This year however I thought it would do me some good to set a list of my goals down on paper so that I can watch throughout the year as they get crossed off. I love that feeling. So, here they are, my goals for 2011.
1. brainstorm creative ways to market to my target audience
2. buy new eyeglasses (haven't been able to see well with mine for about 5 years now)
3. create lots of fun memories and new traditions with our little family
4. figure out awesome new packaging for my products
5. lean more on Jesus for contentment
6. paint our downstairs living space (really excited about this one!)
7. get more involved with blogging
8. figure out my mailing list
9. continue purging our storage spaces
10. work on being able to focus and exercise better time management
What resolutions or goals have you set for yourself this year?